Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 7
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who rescued baby Moses from the Nile river?
a) His mother Jochebed.
b) His sister Miriam.
c) Pharaoh's daughter.
2. What did do Moses do in the “pride of his own strength”?
a) He saved his family from slavery.
b) He killed an Egyptian.
3. What significant event happened to Moses during his time in Midian?
a) The Lord called and commissioned him to lead Israel out of bondage.
b) He became a wealthy shepherd.
4. Why did Moses offer so many excuses to God?
a) He preferred his life in Midian.
b) He wanted God to send someone else to rescue Israel.
5. What were the plagues designed to do?
a) Destroy Egypt.
b) Reveal God’s power and holiness.
6. After letting the Israelites go, Pharaoh regretted his decision.
7. When Israel complained in the wilderness about the lack of food what did God do?
a) He punished them.
b) He miraculously provided manna.
8. What was the greatest event in Moses’ life?
a) Receiving from God the Ten Commandments.
b) Providing water from the rock in the wilderness.
c) Bringing the plagues upon the Egyptians.
9. Moses completed his mission by safely bringing the Israelites into the Promised Land.
10. The lesson suggests that the greatest lesson that comes out of the life of Moses is that we should pay as much attention to our weaknesses as we do to our strengths.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.