Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 1
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Were Adam and Eve created at the same time and by the same method?
2. What was the most important thing about the creation of Adam and Eve?
a) They were beautiful.
b) They were created in God’s image.
c) They were perfect.
3. God’s purpose of creating a people through whom He could reflect His love and oversee His creation will be fulfilled through
a) His Old Testament people of Israel.
b) His redeemed people, the Church.
4. Satan’s strategy against us today is the same as his strategy against Adam and Eve.
5. God’s infallible way of escape in times of temptation is
a) through His Word.
b) through a miracle.
c) through our own strength.
6. The negative emotions of guilt and fear can usually be traced to a wrong belief and wrong behaviour.
7. Guilt arises within us when we believe that God does not love us.
8. The way God began at once to heal the separation produced by sin shows us that
a) sin is not very serious.
b) God forgives sin very easily.
c) something had to die to cover sin.
9. According to this lesson, the root problem of disharmony in today’s homes is
a) a refusal to let God be God.
b) jealousy and pride.
10. By virtue of His victory on Calvary, the last Adam has given us an entrance into a new humanity.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.