Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 13
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who reduced Hannah to tears?
2. What was Hannah’s vow to the Lord?
a) If He gave her a son she would dedicate him to the Lord.
b) If quarrels ceased in her family she would give up drinking.
3. Whose sons had no respect for God?
4. Who woke Samuel up by calling his name?
5. What other significant thing happened when Eli’s sons were killed in battle?
a) The ark of God was captured by the Philistines.
b) The house of God in Shiloh was looted.
6. What three roles did Samuel fill?
a) Prophet, husband, and king.
b) Prophet, priest and judge.
7. One of the reasons for Israel asking for a king was that Samuel’s sons were not following his footsteps.
8. Instead of finding his father’s donkeys, what did Saul find?
a) A lost flock of sheep.
b) A kingdom.
9. Samuel was very pleased that the nation had asked for a king.
10. Does loyalty mean that we should support someone in their wrongdoing?
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.