Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 12
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did it mean to be a Nazirite?
a) Someone born in Nazareth.
b) One separated to the Lord.
2. Samson was able to use his supernatural strength any time he wished.
3. How did the marriage guests know the answer to Samson’s riddle?
a) They threatened his wife to find out the answer from Samson.
b) They were clever enough to figure out the answer.
4. How did the Philistines react to Samson’s destruction of their crops?
a) They killed his parents.
b) They killed his bride and her father by fire.
5. When Samson was hiding at Etam, who persuaded him to give himself up to the Philistines?
a) The men of Judah.
6. What weapon did Samson use to kill a thousand Philistines?
a) Foxes with firebrands.
b) His mighty spear.
c) The jawbone of a donkey.
7. Samson was careful to keep all the requirements of a Nazirite.
8. Who finally persuaded Samson to reveal the secret of his strength?
b) A prostitue in Gaza.
9. To whom did the Philistines give the credit for the capture of Samson?
a) Their god, Baal.
b) Their god, Dagon.
10. The main lesson to be learned from Samson’s life is that gifts and talents without self-discipline amount to very little.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.