Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 10
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why was Gideon threshing wheat secretly?
a) He was ashamed to have food in a time of famine.
b) He wanted to hide it from the marauding Midianites.
2. What did Gideon use in asking God for a confirming sign?
a) A wool fleece.
b) Unleavened bread.
3. Was God displeased with Gideon when he expressed his doubts?
4. Gideon’s fleece was used to determine the will of God.
5. What equipment did Gideon’s army use when going against the Midianites?
a) Swords, spears and chariots.
b) Trumpets, jars and torches.
6. The test of faithfulness involved keeping one eye on the enemy.
7. What was the cause of Gideon’s great victory?
a) The ability of his army to be disciplined.
b) The Lord’s unusual strategy.
8. Gideon seemed to meet with more opposition from those who were supposed to be his friends than from those who were his enemies.
9. Did Gideon become Israel’s king?
10. What caused the Israelites to fall into idolatry?
a) The shrine Gideon set up using his new ephod.
b) The influence of pagan nations around them.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.