Home » Advanced » Practical Christian Living » Lesson 16 Questions
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. God has said that we are never to be angry.
2. Anger is the most violent of human emotions.
3. Temper is uncontrolled anger.
4. A person born with a bad temper cannot help him/herself.
5. To deny SELF means to choose God's will instead of our own will.
6. What is the best way to deal with our anger?
a) We can express it.
b) We can suppress it.
c) We can confess it.
7. Is it always wrong to lose our temper?
8. What is the root cause of temper?
a) Someone putting us down.
c) When we cannot have our own way.
9. Is our temper an internal problem or an external problem?
10. Two great facts which are true of every Christian are: (1) Christ died for us, and
(2) we died with Christ.
If you have any questions or comments, you can type them into this box:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.