Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 22
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The greatest weapon God has given us to use against Satan is
a) prayer, because it releases God's power.
b) our pastor, because he releases God's power.
2. Can everyone pray to God as their Father?
3. The only prayer God will hear from an unsaved person is a prayer asking for forgiveness.
4. Does God always answer prayer?
5. The two conditions which we must meet if we want God to answer our prayers are:
a) we must pray in the will of God and be on 'praying ground.'
b) we must be at peace with our neighbor and have a regular Quiet Time.
6. The greatest prayer we can pray to God is, "Thy will be done."
7. What four things will hinder God from answering our prayers?
a) Pride, selfishness, a sense of guilt, and no regular Quiet Time.
b) Sin, selfishness, unforgiveness, unbelief.
8. Intercession is prayer for
9. How do we make Christ's victory our victory?
a) By praying a lot.
b) By claiming His victory of Calvary.
c) By working hard to believe.
10. The winning quality in prayer is
b) praying long prayers.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.