Home » Advanced » New Life in Christ 3 » Lesson 17 Questions
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. What was God's great plan? God planned to
a) be easy on people so that they would love Him.
b) take people from Adam's sinful race and put them into one spiritual body, called
2. The word "church" as it is used in the New Testament means
a) an assembly of called-out ones.
b) believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
c) both of the above.
3. The Bible says that the church is
a) a building.
b) the Body of Christ.
4. What did the Lord Jesus pray concerning His believers? He prayed
a) that they would learn to be self-sufficient.
b) that they might be one in Him.
5. What happened on the day of Pentecost?
a) The Church came into being.
b) Jesus died on the cross.
6. God dealt with the prejudice between Jews and Gentiles by
a) Christ's reconciling death on the cross.
b) appointing mediators within the church.
7. Through my resurrection with Christ, I have become not only a new creature in Christ but
a) a person who will never sin again.
b) a member of the Body of Christ.
8. Every person who has received Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour is a member of the
Body of Christ.
9. The Church is the Body of Christ.
10. The Body of Christ is one.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.