Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 13
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Three terrible enemies that war against the Christian are
a) wicked people, the environment, and corrupt governments.
b) the flesh, the world and the devil.
2. To keep people in his kingdom, Satan organized the human race into
a) a world-system.
b) tribal and national groupings.
3. When the Bible speaks of Satan's world-system as "the world" it means
a) the physical earth.
b) human society with God left out.
4. The ruler of the world-system is
5. The basic character of the world-system is
a) hatred against God.
b) searching for knowledge.
6. The purpose of the world-system is
a) political revolution.
b) to draw men's hearts away from God.
7. Did the Lord Jesus overcome Satan's world-system and deliver us from it?
8. Why has the Lord Jesus left us in the world?
a) To see if we can stand up against Satan.
b) To take the Gospel to the unsaved.
9. When we conform to the world we lose the joy of being a Christian.
10. God wants us to see that the world-system has no future.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.