Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 12
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Every Christian has within him two major opposing powers:
a) the flesh and the spirit.
b) laziness and perseverance.
2. The flesh is
a) pleasing to God.
b) human nature without God.
3. God crucified us with Christ so that we might no longer be ruled by the flesh.
4. Romans 6:6 tells us that our old self was crucified with Christ in order that the flesh might be made
5. Does the flesh have any right to rule over us?
6. The Holy Spirit is
a) a Person.
c) both of the above.
7. The work of the Holy Spirit within us is twofold: (1) He battles against the flesh and
a) (2) He makes it so that we don't sin any more.
b) (2) He produces Christ's life in us.
8. Does the Holy Spirit deliver us apart from our will?
9. To walk in the flesh means
a) to be under the control of the flesh.
b) to live as God wants us to live.
10. To walk in the Spirit, three things are necessary: (1) we must set our mind on the things of the Spirit; (2) we must trust the Spirit; and
a) (3) we must do the best we can to live the Christian life.
b) (3) we must yield to the Spirit.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.