Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 3
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who is leading the Kingdom of Light?
b) God the Holy Spirit.
c) Christian missionaries.
2. The Holy Spirit's chief purpose to the non-Christian is
a) to draw him to Jesus.
b) to make him feel terrible about himself.
3. The Holy Spirit's chief purpose to the Christian is
a) to make Jesus Christ Lord of his/her life.
b) to make the Christian feel guilty.
4. True of False? Evil leads to freedom and righteousness leads to bondage.
5. The Kingdom of Darkness and the Kingdom of Light are quite similar in their objectives.
6. What does God the Holy Spirit use as his visual to teach us how to live?
a) The World.
c) The Word of God.
7. Sin always leads to unhappiness in the end, and righteousness leads to happiness.
8. Who is more powerful, Satan or God?
9. True or False? Lies are always defeated by truth, and God's Word is truth.
10. True or False? If we fill our minds with worldliness, we will soon be doing what we have been taught. If we fill our minds with God's Word, we will be following God's ways. It will be one way or the other.
If you have any questions or comments, you can share them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.