Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 19
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What was Mrs. Zebedee asking Jesus for in Matthew 20:20-28?
a) If she could sit on the right in His Kingdom.
b) To make her sick girl well.
c) If her two sons could sit on either side of Him in His Kingdom.
2. What was Jesus' response to Mrs. Zebedee's question?
a) "Yes they will sit on either side of me."
b) "Are you able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of?"
c) "Look, your little girl is healed."
3. What does the Bible say the greatest among you should do?
a) Let him be your servant.
b) Let him be your leader.
4. Is democracy without righteousness a bad thing?
5. Should we get involved and become a political body, instigate revolution, demand our rights, etc.?
6. While the world seeks political and dictatorial power, as believers we are to have the power of the Holy Ghost.
7. When God seeks leadership in the Bible does He look for...
a) someone who is small in their own sight?
b) someone who believes that they are strong and the man for the job?
8. The Kingdom of Heaven will be a kingdom of little people.
9. Who was the greatest "little person" that ever existed?
If you wish, please share with us the most important thing you have learned in this lesson.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.